International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG)
- 1.1 – Substances and articles that have a direct risk of explosion
- 1.2 – Substances and articles that have a risk of explosion but not direct
- 1.3 – Substances and articles that have a fire risk or a secondary risk of explosion (or both), but not a direct risk of explosion.
- 1.4 – Substances and articles that do not present significant risk.
- 1.5 – Very sensitive substances that have a direct risk of explosion
- 1.6 – Extremely sensitive items that do not have a direct risk of explosion
- 2.1 – flammable
- 2.2 – Non-flammable and non-toxic
- 2.3 – Toxic.
- 3.1 – Trigger point <-18°C c.c.
- 3.2 – Trigger point between -18°C e 22°C c.c.
- 3.3 – Trigger point between 23°C e 61°C c.c.
Solids or flammable substances
- 4.1 – Flammable solids
- 4.2 – Spontaneous Combustion Substances
- 4.3 – Substances which in contact with water produce flammable gases
Oxidizing substances (agents) and organic peroxides
- 5.1 – Oxidizing substances (agents)
- 5.2 – Organic peroxides
Toxic or infected substances
- 6.1 – Liquid toxic substances
- 6.2 – Solid toxic substances
- – Liquid corrosive substances
- – Solid corrosive substances
Various dangerous substances and articles
International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) – Signage
Presence of poisons